Monday, March 24, 2003

I started to completely freak out today when I started verifying what I had for class and then realized that I was better off afterall than I thought. Isn't that always the case?

All our money for escrow is coming together this week. We should have official loan approval next week, providing my ditz, I mean mortgage broker doesn't fuck anything up. Mike gets paid Thursday, so I'll have to drive up to town, get his pay stub and run it over there and remind her to get off her butt and start getting everything done.

The sellers were so impressed we were willing to take some stuff over off the inspection list that they are going to fill up the heating oil with a few hundred gallons. I guess we didn't cost them as much as they thought. They would have cost us a bundle if they'd done them is all. I don't want the lino in the bathroom sealed. I'm just going to yank it up anyhow and replace it with tile. I don't want them to screw with the lighting because I'm going to replace some of the fixtures anyhow and stick a fan in the livingroom. Mike can better wire the garage door opener than anyone, so there's no point in having them hire someone. In addition, I can make him throw in a few more outlets for me, while he's at it. I'm crazy like dat.

Tonight, I'll be the one at the library, buried in books for homework and assorted presentations. *Gack* My epitaph will read,"Book Worms Crawl through This Coffin."

No comments: