Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Mike is flying to Florida for an interview.

He had a phone interview today with someone else and expects to fly to Vegas next week. Another company contacted him, too, so he's got to call them tomorrow.

I'm staying here to keep the kids normal and work. I've got 3 days of 5th graders.

It's freaky around here. I've also got 2 more interviews this week, too, with state jobs. I had to schedule them after work, so I feel a little concerned about how I'm going to look after a day of teaching. One would be as a trainer and I need to know how to use powerpoint. I was told I have to show them how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I made a powerpoint for it and I'm bringing it with me and doing a whole presentation for fun.

Yeah, I'm such a weirdo. :)

Both jobs would pay more than the AT&T job, but I have the ATT job to fall back on at the least.

No comments: