Saturday, April 17, 2004

Well, we've had our ~ April 15th snow. It was just enough to stick and now it's raining and washing away the telltale signs -- white, sticky, cold -- you know. I'm going to have to wait a month for the circa May 15th snow, but admittedly this is comforting -- patterns that don't change much.

Thankfully, the peach tree has already set fruit, so it may yet yield fruit. There are the two *ahem* trees which have been flowering. They are called the *ahem* trees because we've never actually seen fruit on them, so we aren't sure what they are. The apple tree has only flowered a little, so I'm hoping we'll still get fruit.

If I only get stuff from the peach three, then I'll make a lot of peach jam and canned peaches and of course, PEPPERS!

I'm awfully glad it's raining. I hadn't gotten out to water everything and now I don't have to.

Honestly, I'd missed the snow on the foothills and now, it's back. Usually, I'm plain sick of winter, but winter ended mostly back in February, so I've had time to miss it.

No comments: