Thursday, April 29, 2004

Anyone who tells you it's not that bad should be immediately held suspect or at gunpoint. I'm not sure which.

They did the deed today. In three months, I go back for my quarterly pap smear.

Next time, the doctor said that she's going to put me under general anesthesia because my cervix points the wrong way and I feel too much. It hurt like a mofo. Better than having a hysterectomy, I'm guessing, however.

1500 mg of vicodan later, I'm not feeling much except really damned tired and sore inside. Sore like someone scraped my insides up bad.

Good news? Yes, there is some. The virus that causes this is not a high risk virus for cancer.

I get biopsy results on Monday that might explain the severe dysplasia pap smear. Or not. Tired and nauseous, so I'm going to bed again.

No comments: