Friday, February 28, 2003

I wandered all over campus yesterday and that basically made the infection go deeper into my lungs. Now, I'm taking prednisone and insulin and wishing I were dead. I took Genny to the park, so she could play and just kind of died. I took her to the doctor to check on her progress and everything is good. Her ears are clear. The good news is that with my soul bared to the local grad school, I now am done with essay writing and other sordid chores related to that. I do need to start pursuing the substitute credential, but I figure there's next week because this weekend, I'm going to pull a Rip Van Winkle and never leave my bed. (Oh, the plucking, I'll have to do!)

CG -- I haven't found you online because I'm too exhausted. I love you and I'm praying for you.

Night, night.

No comments: