Friday, February 21, 2003

I have to put together the decoration tonight for the cubscouts blue and gold dinner tonight. I mistakenly said something to the den leader about,"Were we going to decorate our table?" at the Pinewood Derby and I was volunteered to do it in abstentia at the next meeting. My husband apparently forgot to mention that I didn't have to do it, but there's that whole peer pressure thing. Now, I have to go find the fucking fishbowl in the ice cold garage, with a two year old present, which is sort of like saying I'd like to drive 2 inch long wooden spikes beneath my nails because our garage is definitely NOT childproof. I have to make runs to town to get decorations together for the blue and gold/American Pride theme. Going shopping with a 2 year old with an ear infection, oddly enough does not appear on my list of top 10, much less top 500 things to do, especially when I have to take her to a party store. *sigh*

Could someone just shoot me now? It'd be faster.



No comments: