Tuesday, February 11, 2003

I have a certain school psychologist in mind, when I say,"THAT CUNT!"

This is the same unmitigated condescending bitch that said,"Oh, so sorry, your son is just over the cutoffs, so we can't provide him services." This is the same patronizing pissant who I bypassed by going directly to the school district office when I got the test results from my second source because I knew if I had to deal with her, I'd beat her bloody with the test results.

I sat in my learning disabilities class and learned a boatload about how kids are evaluated. It then dawned on me that this bitch is the one who administered the IQ test to him and rated him at average, when in fact, I know he is NOT average, so that they could justify his so-so iffy grades. Of course, this was also in California, not our new state. This is the kid who beat the undefeated chess champion today in chess club. My son is now the undefeated chess champion. My son rates in the top 5% of the state in math skills. I am going to call the school and have him reevaluated and have the IQ test readministered by someone who has less in mind than the financial bottomline.

I am so angry right now. It's a good thing that that bitch is in another state, because otherwise, I'd be sorely tempted to track her down and have her removed from her position for complete ineptitude. If she'd been half the psychologist that she should be, she'd have suggested ADHD instead of insisting he was "above cutoffs." I curse her and her incapable scholastic evaluating kind. May their scantron sheets gang up on them and papercut their impersonal, unprofessional, inept bodies and haunt them like the nightmares they've inflicted on me and the parents before and after me.

No comments: