Wednesday, August 13, 2008

So here's your math question of the day.

If each washing machine takes $1.50 and each dryer runs 10 minutes per quarter and most loads require 40 minutes to dry. And my goofy son ran two washing machines empty, and I spent $70 at the laundromat yesterday, how many loads of laundry did I do?

Yes, you're correct. One butt-TON.

And yes, I'll be folding laundry til I'm dead.

And there's lots of scattered stuff going on...


  • Mike and I are freaking out. Our well is trying to die again. I took a shower with the kids at the club a day. I think we'll spend the day at a community pool tomorrow because the temperatures are supposed to be triple digits tomorrow and it's air conditioned in the club. I might even pack a lunch and stay at the club for the afternoon and drag a couple of Russell's friends.


  • I may be able to go to school on my retirement money from UC Davis.

  • If I can finish my master's I can pick up all kinds of work through the state and it would be in keeping with my desire to help folks and I could get out of teaching and being on my feet all the time.

  • If I do the master's in sociology, I'd probably need to retake the GRE.

No comments: