Wednesday, May 24, 2006

We finally got the drain rock today for the leach field. Little things can mean so much! Unfortunately, our driveway is pretty well covered and there's no way the work is getting complete before the inlaws get here. Gah.

I was thinking it would be fun to invite them here, but I think 2 gaping pits, one of which smells like ass, is just bound to make a bad impression.

Mike got a belated birthday card from his oldest brother, Chris. He read it blithely and said,"So, does Chris have a girlfriend or something?" I said,"Yeah, why?" Mike replies,"Because he sent me this sparkly-assed card." I said,"So, henceforth, we will refer to this as the 'ass' card?" Mike snickers and says,"Yep,I guess so."

The card had the number on it of the date of Mike's birthday (18) and confetti in the card. If you know anything about Chris, he's about the least likely to put confetti into anything.

Thus, the ass card is born.

No comments: