Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Is it some level or heretofore undocumented domestic bliss when your husband asks, nay begs you for a waffle iron for his birthday?

The standard rule as far as I know is do not do tools or appliances for gifts. I guess the generic alteration to that applies...unless they ask for 'em.

I got Mike a waffle iron, a couple t-shirts, a Beavis and Butthead video set, and a set of headphones with a microphone.

He's such a geek!

But thankfully, he is no longer in his 20's -- he's officially 30 tomorrow. When I met him, it was two weeks shy of him turning 21. My baby has grown up. What the hell happened to me, we will never know, because I seem like I'll be immature forever or at least 29. :)

Russell has had asthma stuff for a couple weeks, but tonight, it got worse, so we rushed him to urgent care and he's got an ear infection and bronchitis. Nonetheless, he's staying home from school and moaning a lot. I also have the thrill of an ear infection. I asked the urgent care doctor and apparently the stuff I'm taking for my infected toe won't solve it, so I need to call my doctor tomorrow and get some levaquin.

I'd rather crawl into bed and die. I'm tired, I hurt, and the tummy bug crud has not left my body, or has been leaving my body in increasing amounts. Gah.

Big fun at our house. Genny had the coughing crud last week. Mike has a cold. i've got stomach flu and an ear infection and Russell has coughing crud and an ear infection. If there's any virus of the moment you'd like to contract, we can probably arrange it here. Just call us and make an appointment for the virus of the moment. For a nominal sneeze, it can be yours.

No comments: