Monday, May 15, 2006

I promised that if I couldn't get up and do everything I want to do immediately, I'd at least post here.

I'm bummed out. I'm doing a lot of what I should and need to, in order to move forward, but my progress is so frickin' slow. It's depressing and frustrating to me.

I did get a brain henna tattooed on my knee this weekend while wandering about a festival, where I impulsively purchased a lot of tie dyes, neat earrings and other stuff. The kids played with a giant earth ball and listened through a seminar on the importance of using red worms in your garden.

I poked around booths. I found the Quail Ridge land conservancy. He's been doing it for as long as I can remember. I've given him dribs and drabs of money, too, over the years, too.

I got my aura read...Apparently, my crown aura was bright pink with a gold streak through it. Of course, I am currently a blond and was wearing a huge cotton comfortable dress, so I laughed about that one. I had really wanted a card reading. Those have been so dead on before, so I guess I felt like I needed a sense of my future because it's so unclear to me. I usually always have a sense of my own direction and right now, aside from the physicality of feeling like a floundering whale, I have the emotional feeling of that, too.

My spirit seems strong and quiet right now, as if it's waiting for something.

No comments: