Sunday, July 04, 2004

The fourth was nice. Everyone ate way too much, the kids had fun, and I walked around my old 'hood where the crazy landlords used to drive me ...well, crazy. OK, so it's not a long trip, but you know what I mean.

The most fun was had by all with the pavement poppers. I was sneaking them to Donna and she was tossing them at Tiffy's feet and Tiffy was having a fit. At first Tiffy blamed me, and then Donna inferred that it was not me, while I laughed helplessly hysterical at how mad Tiffy was at me.

I did managed to toss one under Russell's butt as if he'd um...lit one. He was only interested in vengeance after that but was bribed when I gave him some of my poppers and told him to back off my Kool-aid.

__

The sleep deprivation is better, but now I have a bloody nose problem. It never ends, does it? It's not ALL better, but it's getting there. Now, I just have to get my ass out there and moving. I'm hating my body right now -- too fat and too much. It's awful!

--

LaDawn's renewal of vows was yesterday. Oddly enough, I found myself being the one who toasted at the event. It was odd. I found myself saying everything right, as if in a dream and my final words were,"To new beginnings."

I keep thinking about that. With the advent of the diagnosis of sleep apnea and hypothyroidism, I have a chance at a new beginning. I'll be working at that.



No comments: