Thursday, June 19, 2003

Well, after much back and forth with Pauline and her daugher, I'm going to go pick up her daughter (A) on Friday because Pauline has the day off and it works out best for me to do that. She's going to stay until August, but after talking with her daughter, I'm feeling better about it.

She's apparently having friend trouble and Pauline is worried about her getting into some kind of cat fight thing and going back to Juvenile Hall. A's been getting a lot of shit that resembles Mexican girl gang material and Pauline thinks that just removing her daughter from the situation will defuse it. I think it will help and it would be nice to have help this summer with the kids and getting the house together. One thing I'd like to do is finish the painting and I could do that if someone kept an eye on Genny for me. The drag is that A needs glasses because her dad never bothered to get the ones they left at a doctor's office for reference and never bothered to get her new ones even though she has insurance. I'm going to have to fill out paperwork for Medicaid for her while she's here. I wish we could just cover her under Mike's insurance, but his company probably won't cover that.

No comments: