Monday, June 23, 2003

I got the girl on Friday.

God, I'm old.

I feel appalled by a 15 year old who knows what kind of beer she likes and mentions that between her pregnant friend and her, she was sure she'd be the first to get pregnant.

Winnie the FlippinPooh, what?

She's kind of on limitations...no phone calls except to her mom, and no one else for a week.

We changed the phone bill to be a standard charge for all calls and I'm keeping her busy doing stuff. It's just hard. I feel like things should be much more exciting. And they're not.

Today we did get thunderstorms for most of the day and a fair amount of rain with snow on the mountains. First week of summer, my big white buttochs.

I'm feeling overwhelmed by teenagerhood. I'm glad Bear's just in puberty. It's not as tenuous.

No comments: