Wednesday, July 09, 2008

We had a monopoly day.

A monopoly day is where you think you're living one of the community cards sayings. In our case, the saying was:"Bank Error in your favor, collect $150"

I disputed a small overcharge by Napster which amounted to $30 and the sweet bank gal gave us back $245 in bank charges.

Rcok on!

We went to Walmart and bought cheap floaties for the pool and storage boxes. And as a treat, we took the kids to In and Out Burger. Mike kept joking around about going to this really yummy steakhouse. I know he half meant it, but I was the one with restraint who said no.

Because in the process of cleaning our room and I'd found a lot of broken jewelry that needed repair, I bought a few cheap beading items such as: the ear hooks, a few beads for specific purposes and some of those straight wires that let you put a few beads on without them falling off. I already repaired a slew of stuff, but I still have a box to finish with. And I found some really awesome beads that I'd forgotten I had back from my college days.

And yesterday when it was 99 degrees, I was really really glad we had that silly little 3 foot high pool full of colde water.

No comments: