Friday, October 31, 2003

I'm sick of being sick. I've had a nonstop snot thing for 2 weeks solid and I'm doing prednisone and insulin and getting fatter by the millisecond.

I hate that.

I hate being at the whim of my body. All I want to do is breathe, so I can go right back to walking around the neighborhood. Tonight, I went out to help Russ put a light in the chicken house because we got the first snow last night, and I had a hard time with that. I think that whole breathing with half a lung thing is just kicking my ass.

I'm here at 2am writing this because I've been up working on a mid-term due by midnight (22 hours from now) and my parents are in town. I don't know what they plan to do tomorrow, but I'm hoping that I can work writing my mid-term around it.

*sigh*

Tired. Grumpy. Grad. Student.

Good news front? Mike got another kickass raise!

Happy Halloween!

(May the chocolate be copious, and the sugar be free!)

No comments: