Sunday, November 02, 2003

My parents visiting was a really wonderful thing in a lot of ways. I love them so much and it was really awesome to see them.

I just wish they'd come in summer when I actually had time and wasn't ready to fall off a cliff from stress. The more I do this grad school thing, the more aware I am that I am not 20 something any more. I can't stay up all night without a cost. I can't do sleepless nights for weeks on end. And I really miss sex and butt grabbing with my husband.

Somehow, though, after my parents, I'm feeling okay, even though I know I'm up to my butt in work. I just wish we'd all had more time. Russell said he wished they lived closer because he misses them. I agreed.

I tried very hard not to cry when they left. I was very sad that they did leave.

No comments: