Saturday, July 12, 2003

I am feeling like a rabid angry elephant and I'm thinking there has to be a china shop somewhere that I can demolish.

We took A for Pauline because she needed to be able to pay bills. So Pauline is now letting the girlfriend of A's older brother stay there, which means she's also letting the older brother who abused her so much that she kicked him out mid-school year when he turned 18. The girlfriend is 17 and told her parents she wanted to leave so she could be with her abusive boyfriend. Her parents said go ahead (don't let the door hit your butt on your way out the door, dear), however the girlfriend had no plan for where to live, Pauline said she could stay for a couple days, which is now stretching to a couple weeks.

I know very freakin' well that Pauline's son won't give her a penny towards anything and that Pauline will be paying for everything. I also know that despite the fact that Pauline said she was putting A first, that this is a big fat lie.

Mike and I have already discussed that A may come stay here, if the brother and girlfriend aren't out when I take her home for her birthday and that we'll simply come take her back and that Pauline will fill out custody papers granting us guardianship over A, so that we can put her on our insurance and claim her on taxes. She'll stay for the entire school year, so that she doesn't lose school time and we've also discussed that we will work out letting her get involved in school activities, so that she can have more of a social life because we know that will be the hardest thing on her about doing this.

I'm pissed because I'm paying for Pauline's son's sex life. I'm ripshit that her daughter, who has worked her ass off and been a terrific help and kept up her end of the contract with us is getting the short end of the stick. I don't give a shit if her son is a bully, Pauline needs to call the cops and have him removed from her home and provide for the one kid which she is still legally obligated to support.


No comments: