Thursday, June 25, 2009

I kind of randomly found this link for a cat carrier with wheels. Of course, the whole site I'm sure is designed for lonely old cat ladies like Eric the Eternal Flame from college, but I think it'd be a whole lot easier to haul the dog around in one those, too. Heck, I used a carrier on wheels for my kids, so why not my cat or dog?

----

Can you believe all the crazy-famous people dying lately? Ed, Farrah, and Michael Jackson. Of course, all kinds of people do that dying thing, but I think it struck me hard that Michael Jackson, also a Virgo, was 50. That's only 5 years away for me! It scared the crap out of me. Mike said, "Yeah, he apparently has been gearing up for his concerts in London. And you'd die of a heart attack, too, if you danced like that."

I ate my salad like a good girl, stayed away from seconds, and kept repeating to myself, "I don't want to die at 50."

---

Mike has an interview tomorrow with a gaming company: good money, good bennies, lousy neighborhood (Vegas). I need to go press his suit or something. I'm a nervous wreck about it. We did manage to find the shoe bin in the garage though as a result of it, so that to me seems like a good omen. Shoes are always spiffy. I'm supposed to go to the office tomorrow morning, but I know I won't get much done if I do, so I'm going to stay home and hide aka sleep and do laundry.

Ok, so mostly sleep.

2 comments:

Scott Jenkins said...

Hi Ruby,

I just wanted to let you know that I don't get paid in any way for you to link to my website. I'm not sure what other people out there are doing. I wish I was getting paid. I'm just paying you to check out my site and promote it a little. Thanks you for the link.

Scott from Your Special Cat.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes. The carriers look cool. -- Ruby