Sunday, June 21, 2009

So, in my hunt to find locations, ideas, etc., that help me with my diabetes, I've found a few recent sites.

The other was this health forum which looks at natural medicine approaches to health.

I used to be such a hippie and I guess I still am, so I thought I'd pass those on to you.




As for my health generally...

I think I've been getting over some of the spinal headache stuff I had from the spinal taps in the hospital at the beginning of May.

My sugars have been up and down. I have been making it to the pool at least 3x a week with the warmer weather and it's been awesome. I do my exercise, I go to the hot tub and stretch, and I feel a lot better.

The stress stuff has been um, sucking. I don't want to go into it here, but suffice it to say it's been freaking hard as hell and if I had time to slow down enough, I'd cry like a baby for a week.

God's testing me. I just wish I'd pass the freaking test already.

No comments: