Thursday, March 23, 2006

I mostly slept today. I got up for 3 hours and I slept some more. Then I got up and cut up food for stew for tomorrow night. Then Mikey and I didn't want to cook and thinking we could just sneak to a really closeby restaurant, we tried to head out.

Genny started on this coughing jag that turned into a high tight asthma cough, so no dice. We hunted for specific meds through Walmart to slow her down -- very freaking exhausting for both of us.

On the drive home, I sat in the back with her and she and I both snoozed. When we got home, I tried to find all the pieces to my asthma machine to no avail. We tried a treatment, which really didn't work because we were missing one of the significant pieces. I'm going to have to get this stuff tomorrow for her and if she's this bad off, then she can't go to school and we'll have to take her to urgent care. Only, I'm not really in any shape to take her anywhere, which means it will be Mike's problem and he just got handed a pile of crap to do at work that's all due in a week, of course.

I'm so stressed out and upset. I have no idea what we're going to do tomorrow. I haven't even begun to address it with Mike because I just think he's going to yell and take out his frustration on me and I'm so tired, I'd cry.

To top this off, I'm really frustrated with Russell. None of his work is getting done at school, but I hear about how the girl he likes gives him the kind of hugs he prefers. *groan* His resource teacher is sending us stuff, but Mike doesn't seem to know how to keep up with it and the boy is purposely being evasive, not showing us stuff, fighting with us about whether or not we should correct it or not, etc. I'm ready to brain him with a large blunt instrument. He's very frustrating to be around at the moment.

I'm plain exhausted. There is no rest for the wicked, ever.

No comments: