Friday, October 11, 2002

I was too freaking tired to get to quilting class last week, so I figured I'd make it up this week. Well, I went and remembered upon seeing the near empty parking lot that one of the classes had been moved...and it was that one.

I don't know how to do the stuff I need to in order to finish my quilt. I'm thinking I'll just fake it. I can call the instructor, but I already got the commentary about how everyone else had finished quilts with the idea that I must suck because I don't have hours upon hours to devote to said quilt. Somehow for one lousy credit, you'd think they'd be a little laxer. I tell ya.

I'm working on it best I can and I'm going to see if I can find someone who can show me how to paper piece (flip and fold) and I'll be hunting things up on the web, too.

*sigh* In two weeks, I start the perfect point star quilt. I suspect strongly that it'll be a little less than perfect, but rather than doing my fancy schmancy star quilt, I'm thinking I'll go cheap and easy and make a Christmas Star quilt and call it good. That way I have one to screw it up with.

No comments: