Sunday, November 06, 2005

I'm getting better. At least things have returned to only the runs.

If you've ever wondered what it's like to watch a large woman sprint through the house to the bathroom, come on over to my house. You'd probably be laughing your butt off, which trust me, is a lot better than what I've been doing with my butt lately.

Russell was trying to convince me all day that he was sick, too, but then he ate like a pig and he hasn't hurled once. I told him that to stay home he was going to have to hurl or he was going to school. I also told him he's off Runescape for two weeks because essentially he's not leaving his room to eat, bathe, or take his meds, nor is he sleeping. I think if he was doing those things AND playing, I'd be okay, but he's not caring for himself. Surprisingly enough, he's fine about going to school.

My intestines are struggling to figure out normal. I finally bought yogurt tonight. My stomach is wrecked this evening. I don't think it's as a result of the yogurt, but just how I'm going through recovery. I'm distended with gas so badly that I look pregnant. My gas is so loud you can hear it moving and whining through my abdomen from some distance. I've taken to just showering after each race to the bathroom because wiping all those sore spots is too much. I've lit a candle for my lost intestinal health -- actually, to keep the stench to a dull scream because it's 30 freakin' degrees outside and that fan is COLD and loud.

And yet, the fun never ends.

No comments: