Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I haven't hardly been doing anything -- and now, I'm getting a cold. It's coming on so fast that I am surprised. I'm way overdue for being royally ill, since the grodie gorilla chest bronchitis at Christmas. I'm due for my spring cold, so I guess it's here.

Joy.

I'm feeling very eeyore-esque about the whole thing.

And today is Wednesday and I'm Wednesday's child.

A cold just feels like icing on the cake of health disaster that my life's been lately.


At least I'm mostly over my first period since Genny was born, which oddly enough I thought would be perfectly awful, and with a few evening primrose pills and some advil was totally tolerable. The painful boobs I could have done without, but wow, how weird it was to have my own hormones!

Hey, I gotta take my good stuff where I can.




Today, God, please help me discover my health.

Amen.

No comments: