Thursday, July 20, 2023

 Appropros of not a damned thing, I found an etsy listing for glow in the dark dildos with suction cups on the end.  I'm sitting there looking at that and I'm thinking, "Is that so you can stick in on a chair and ride it AND simultaneously be able to find it in the dark?" Then it made me think about what furniture in the house might be appropriate and then, the severe creeps ensued. Shut up brain!  WTAF! Good wavy gravy, all I could think is thank the great disinfecting wipe gods!

In the same ad, I found a listing for a bag of dicks and there was a neatly lettered little tote bag with, "Bag of Dicks," on it, and a bunch of gummy penises for said recipient to choke down.  Who do you know, who should really eat a bag of dicks?  I supposed I know a good number of people.  When that first came out, I thought it was genius.  I still do, which just goes to blow ya, I've got the mental maturity of a 12 year old.

I saw a doctor today that I loved, who does bariatric surgery.  I could pretty much cancel out the majority of my health problems, if I had it and sadly, with time, they are compounding.  It's so fucking frustrating.  Mike's new company has a rider preventing coverage of bariatric surgery.  Without it, I'm going to die, probably of heart failure because my vagus nerve is dying from being a long time diabetic.

Mike is considering changing jobs.  And I may just go ahead and see if I can get disability. I've worked close to a year now, so it is possible, but I'm getting less out of the low-dose naltrexone and starting to really experience more inability to work versus the other way around.  Not getting insurance to cover it is very much like finding a glowing green ween in the dark: gross, disturbing and completely aggravating to deal with. And yes, I think preventing someone from getting bariatric surgery makes you a candidate to eat a bag of dicks.  Mike's sent an email to HR asking about it and we'll see what they say. If they can't change/make an exception, they can eat a bag of dicks with the stupid totebag, and Mike will be looking for a new job.




No comments: