Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Phlegmatic Humor

Well, I've got bronchitis and the antibiotics are helping, but I'm coughing up yucky stuff from my chest. It just burns and hurts slightly less.

Got the Buzz blankie and doll dropped off on the way back from the doctor's yesterday. Last night, I was falling asleep at the computer because every time I laid down, my chest got bad and I could barely breathe, so I sat up until 2am coughing and playing Runescape because chopping wood on there is easy and requires little attention and I could hold my head up while I did it.

I slept til 11am, got up and made burgers for me and the boy. The boy goes back to school tomorrow unless he wakes up ickier. I think that's darned near impossible, but the pediatrician and I are talking, so we'll see.

My husband is a lazy hog. I went out to the kitchen and thought I would burst into tears. It looked like the Clean House fairy called her sister, the Filthy House fairy,and paid her a whole butt-ton of money to fuck up my kitchen. I put away the clean dishes from the dishwasher and loaded it with dirty ones. I tossed away some trash. Then I felt bone tired.

So I went back to bed where I couldn't get warm. I can't find my thryoid, which I think would help, but I'm feeling too braindead tired to give a darn.

I'm going to bed.

3 comments:

mathmom said...

How long have you not been taking your thyroid? My mom stopped taking it for a while because she didn't think she needed it anymore, and when she told her doctor he gave her h*ll, told her she could kill herself by just stopping it, blah, blah, blah. I'm not sure how true that is, but anyhow, if you need it, you need it! If you can't find it, call your doctor, get him to phone you in a new prescription, and make your husband go pick it up for you! It will help. So will sleep. I hope you're feeling better tomorrow!

Red Neck Ruby said...

Oh, just missed today's dose. Left my purse in the car hubby took to work. I'll take it again tomorrow morning like I always do :) I don't mess around with it. It kills my sugars if I don't take it, so I do.

mathmom said...

Oh good. I thought/hoped that was the case, but I was a little worried in case you had really lost it and stopped taking it for a while. Hope you are feeling better today!