Monday, December 06, 2004

I'm still not right. I am going without prednisone for the first time in a week because I'm exhausted and hosed physically and I need my energy. My hope is that I can still breathe and that going without the prednisone will make me less wiped out.

Right now, I'm lucky if I can stay awake for a couple hours before I want to go back to bed.

I feel old and frail and it frightens me a bit.

---

In other news, we're working on refinancing the house, so we can finish the garage and convert it into more living space. What's nice about doing that is that we could essentially pull all the computer and office crap out of the bedrooms and put them out in the garage.

We're still talking about exactly what we want to do, but I think when we get all done, it'll be really beautiful.

No comments: